One of the biggest concerns that you may have about maintaining a low-carb lifestyle is staying full. Without a large quantity of carbohydrates to fill your meals, you may wonder if you will feel hungry.
Try these tips to avoid that low-carb hunger:
1. Ground almond flour. Instead of using regular flour, switch to ground almond flour for your meals.
2. Cauliflower. Did you know that you can use cauliflower as a substitute for mashed potatoes?
3. Spiralized vegetables. A spiralizer is a simple kitchen tool that you can use to make vegetables into tiny strips that resemble noodles. If you don’t have a spiralizer then you can use vegetable peeler to make larger noodle strips.
4. Lettuce wraps. One of the easiest low-carb hacks is to make wraps or tortillas with lettuce instead of flour items.
5. Vegetable chips. Regular potato chips won’t work on a low-carb diet, but vegetable chips you make yourself at home are fine.
6. Use citrus flavor. Lemons and limes make great low-carb substitutes for traditional salad dressings and sauces that may have too many calories. A squeeze of lemon or lime can add instant flavor to a salad, soup, casserole, or other dish.
7. Be creative. The key to staying satisfied on a low-carb diet is to think of creative ways to use the healthy ingredients in your kitchen. A simple tomato and lettuce can turn into a fun meal with the right low-carb sauce.
A low-carb diet doesn’t have to be boring or unsatisfying. Use these tips every day to feel full and happy while eating low-carb.
For a delicious kale chips recipe, click here to download ---->>> KALE CHIPS